3rd. Choose People Counting Type
Different people counter positions will decide different counter type we can offer Short/Shot-wide/Typical/Market4types of people counting type.
- Short: people counter height is 180-200cm, width is 70-100cm
- Short wide: people counter height is 185-200cm, width is 80-120cm
- Typical:People counter height is 195-230cm, width is 80-120cm
- Market: ignore it for buses. It is for height 2.3-2.6, width is 150cm max.
After change people counter type, must reboot the people counter one time.
4. Use default people counting area parameters.
Our default people counting line position and left and right filter is the best value. Unless you have understand binocular visual technology, please use default setup. The system counting area is on basis of head, not foot. So if you want to filter other area, you must stand at two sides of the step or door, and look their head position. Their head positions must be wider than their foot position.
5. Save Counting Sensor Image
The bus video people counter must be calibrated with a click (save image). When finish camera installation, must save image first. When save image, door must keep open, and no people stand under camera.
When camera position is moved, users must save image again.